Monday, July 29, 2013

The Franchisees

15. Are you pleased with your investment in this franchise?
Yes, I'm very satisfied with my investment because I am enjoying with the work.

16. Has the franchisor lived up to his promises?
Yes, they all are help me a lot on my working when I was don’t know how to do the work

17. What was your greatest disappointment after getting into this business?
No, everything was going smoothly.

18. How effective was the training you received in helping you run the franchise? What kind of training or assistance provided by the franchisor to you?
Yes, it's a good training and it helps me to know how to lead my team in business.


19. What are your biggest challenges and problems while running your franchise business?
The biggest challenges and problems while running my franchise business is the communication with the customer.

20. What is your franchises cash flow like? Average profit per day?
No answer was provided

21. Knowing what you know now, would you buy this franchise again?
Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment