Myself
9. Are you qualified to
operate a franchise successfully? Do you have adequate drive, skills, experience, education,
patients, and financial capacity? Are you prepared to work hard?
No. I cannot operate a franchise successfully because I have no such experience, knowledge and skills.
No. I cannot operate a franchise successfully because I have no such experience, knowledge and skills.
10. Are you willing to
sacrifice some autonomy in operating a business to own a franchise?
No.
No.
11.
Can you tolerate the
financial risk? Would business failure wipe you out financially?
Yes, because I have prepared enough assets to solve
this problem.12. Are you genuinely interested in the product or service you will be selling? Do you enjoy this kind of business? Do you like to sell?
Yes.
13. Do you enjoy working with the managing people? Are you a "team player?"
I enjoy working with the managing people and they all are very friendly and I can be team leader as well.
14. Will the business generates enough profit to suit you?
Yes. I think I can generate a good profit in few months later.
No comments:
Post a Comment